DJR García Shareholder Gabriel García will be presenting “Using Tax-Exempt LLCs to Shield Your Organization from Liability” at the Financial Conference for CFOs on May 19th. Innovative clinic managers can utilize limited liability companies (LLCs) to protect the core assets of their nonprofit clinics. Gabriel has over 15 years of experience as a corporate attorney with a specific emphasis on nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations. His current client base is effectively utilizing LLCs for a variety of non-clinical service lines. CFOs are invited to attend to learn how a similar structure might benefit their organization. For more information about the conference and to register, please visit the event website.
- Join Deborah Rotenberg and Lauren Barker at CPCA 2023 to Discuss FQHC Obstetric Care Challenges
- California Supreme Court Ruling Resolves Ambiguity on FQHCs’ Allowable Costs for Medi-Cal Outreach Activities
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts False Claims Act Liability and Proposed Changes to Overpayment Identification
- DJR García speaking at California Primary Care Association (CPCA) 2023 Financial Conference for CFOs
- SB 24: The Most Important DV Law You May Not Know About