DJR Garcìa is pleased to sponsor the California Primary Care Association (CPCA) Annual Conference on October 27-28 in Sacramento. CEO and Shareholder Deborah Rotenberg will present “Abortion Access and the Role of the FQHC.” Many FQHCs have long operated under the assumption that the Hyde Amendment prohibits community health centers from providing abortion services. But this session will explore ways in which FQHCs in California can compliantly combat the threat to abortion rights and access nationwide. To learn more and to register, please visit the event website.
- Join Deborah Rotenberg and Lauren Barker at CPCA 2023 to Discuss FQHC Obstetric Care Challenges
- California Supreme Court Ruling Resolves Ambiguity on FQHCs’ Allowable Costs for Medi-Cal Outreach Activities
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts False Claims Act Liability and Proposed Changes to Overpayment Identification
- DJR García speaking at California Primary Care Association (CPCA) 2023 Financial Conference for CFOs
- SB 24: The Most Important DV Law You May Not Know About