DJR Health Law & Consulting is pleased to present at the California Primary Care Association (CPCA) Annual Conference on October 12-13 in Los Angeles. Deborah Rotenberg and Lauren Barker will participate in a panel discussion “Necessary Care, Uncompensated Costs: Challenges for FQHCs when Providing Obstetrics Services.” FQHCs must provide obstetrics as a required primary health service. As fewer providers offer delivery services, FQHCs’ role in providing care is more critical than ever. However Medi-Cal compensation for deliveries leaves providers significantly undercompensated for the costs of providing that care. This panel looks at the problem from an on-the-ground view and explores the pros and cons of different strategies to minimize losses from providing delivery care. It will also explore the need for policy-based reforms to ensure providers receive adequate compensation and patients receive necessary care. To learn more and to register, please visit the event website.
- Join Deborah Rotenberg and Lauren Barker at CPCA 2023 to Discuss FQHC Obstetric Care Challenges
- California Supreme Court Ruling Resolves Ambiguity on FQHCs’ Allowable Costs for Medi-Cal Outreach Activities
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts False Claims Act Liability and Proposed Changes to Overpayment Identification
- DJR García speaking at California Primary Care Association (CPCA) 2023 Financial Conference for CFOs
- SB 24: The Most Important DV Law You May Not Know About